Devil Dog humor

on 25 September 2007



There are times when I run into idiocy trying to be passed off as legitimate thought process. They think because they put the crap on a plate and serve it with parlsey I am supposed to go YUUUUUM. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!?

When crap like that happens sometimes I count on the hysterically funny so I don't have to pay as much attention to people full of the crap--- who,so full--they can't legitimize said crap unless they get someone else to look it over and say....Oh nooooooo that's not crap...that's my supper.

I am irritated enough to have had a couple of rum and cokes and lucid enough to count on video like this which proves that not everyone takes themselves seriously all the time including badass, hardcharging Marines.

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)