9 minutes

on 24 May 2008

Crossfit

My workout was terrible today.
No.
Not too hard.
Too easy.
and this is after I asked the trainer to bump the numbers up.

Which she did and even as she did I quashed the compulsion to tell her, "Ummm maybe just a bit more--? Or "Hey, I don't really think I need this modified. I can do the regular workout."

...nine minutes later I was done.

Nine minutes later I was disgusted
with the workout
and with myself.

I went to another part of the gym and worked another WOD.
I won't keep my mouth shut next time.

3 comments:

Peggy Sez.. said...

You seemed to have reached the point where if you DON'T puke during the W/O you ain't doing enough...No?

Hope said...

nah...I don't puke all the time...I just didn't feel like I exerted myself much. I should have said something, but I wasn't sure of myself enough in word to speak up about what I knew my body could do. I didn't want to feel like a jackass...I felt like one anyway. Lesson learned.

PhilippinesPhil said...

"...no pain, no gain..." I out grew that adage a long time ago. I guess after all my joints and tendons went to seed. ...sigh...

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)