Muwhahahaha

on 25 November 2007

Dear Asshole in the Camry,


Remember when you were driving like a bat out of hell today?
Yeah...hi....I was one of those folks you were using hand gestures on for staying in my own lane. Do you hug your mother with those hands?

I was one of those folks whose bumper you were trying to engrave with your grill for maintaining a reasonable speed.

I was the one you blew past on the left and then immediately brake checked when you saw the deputy sheriff on the left side of the road ticketing another speed freak. I think you slowed down like for 5 or 6 whole seconds.

I was the one you decided needed to move onto the shoulder so you could pass one more time after that first little gutcheck with the deputy sherif wore off.

I was also the one who waved at you when you went over the next overpass and that deputy sheriff's buddy picked you off.
It couldn't have happened to nicer guy.

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)