Sleazy glitter dealer

on 02 December 2008

Best thing I saw today: Who needs a damn tree?

Funniest thing I heard today that I couldn't laugh at out right:
My only daughter complaining about a teacher, "she's a big sacka stupid, dad!"

Today's best email line dialogue:
Me: I have glitter up my nose. I think I even ate some at lunch...
Them: Hope, you gotta lay off the glitter, darlin'. That's just a path you don't wanna start down. You start off just doin' it recreationally, and at parties and stuff and the next thing you know you're sellin' the good silverware to some sleazy glitter dealer in a back alley somewhere. I just don't wanna see that happen to you.

8 comments:

Jay said...

And then you're doing lines of glitter off stripper's butts in the Champagne room. That's when you really know you have a problem.

Hope said...

Jay--hmmmm would these be male strippers?? Throw those lines on some obliques or a nice set of abs and we'll talk.

Matt-Man said...

Y'know I am offended by that picture. How can you treat a man like a piece of meat like that? Seriously...I wanna know EXACTLY how you'd treat a man, say me for instance, like a piece of meat. Cheers Hope!!

Linda and her Twaddle said...

I am putting up the Christmas tree tonight. Sadly, whilst it will look delightful, it won't quite have the same sex appeal as the one you have so kindly shown.

Peggy Sez.. said...

Although I don't really care for a man who's "lit"..Mr.Studley does look festive.
And seriously ..lay off the glitter!

Bob Johnson said...

Lol, too funny, like that "big sacka stupid" line.

Hope said...

Mattman--why yes. Yes, I can.What is that line? Beat me, spank me call me trash make me write bad checks???xo

Linda- nah neither will mine...if we ever get it up. Speaking of getting it up. heeeee.

Peg- Hi my name is Hope and I'm a glitterwhore...HI HOPE!!!

Bob- I have to say, that was my favorite, too. I mean...the kid si 7 I thought her use of language to convey emotion was rather good...lol. ack. Man Venus, Jupiter and the moon the other night were AWESOME!!

Anndi said...

Now that? Is how to deck the halls...

Be very careful of that glitter, I went overboard once and farted glitter for a week.

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)