"That' shit ain't right."

on 06 December 2008

Phrase o' the day:

"That shit ain't right."

Situational example:
Hope up this early on a Saturday to get dressed and go to work.
Oh!
Have I mentioned I'm a teacher?
Have I mentioned I have spent a few minutes each day trying to ascertain which ASSHAT decided to sign up the ENTIRE faculty for an inservice on not just a Saturday which is Godless enough, but even more heretical on the ONLY Saturday this month not already eaten up with holiday or family obligations?

When I find out who did it, I'm making swift, creative retribution my personal goal.

A person is nothing without a goal.

Feel free to leave your own situational example.

It'll be like getting in a circle and sharing our feelings
only without the circle.

Best example determined by a panel of...
(ummm dunno yet, I haven't asked anyone yet, I'm just making this shit up as I go along)
gets a blog write up and interview

or a big kiss on the mouth.

I know.
Try to contain yourself.

5 comments:

mnwhr said...

I had a black student who had attended maybe 3 classes all semester (in a 3 day a week course) get into an argument with me about why there was no way he could get some extra credit to pass the class, when I told him he had no shot he called me a sellout! But at least it was not on a saturday.

Anndi said...

Oh I had a moment like that last night... come read and let me know.

Travis said...

I'm taking an online certificate program for my work. It has three 8 week sessions. I've already completed the first two.

I really like the online format. It allows me to run through the lecture slides and copy down the notes. Then I can go back and listen to the slides and take additional notes. I retained the information very well this way.

I just started the final 8 week session this week. I went to the first week and started to run the slides...the bullet points didn't come up! Evidently this last session requires me to play the slides in order to get the bullet points.

That shit ain't right!

Before I could outline everything and pay better attention to the lectures when I played them. I don't know why they felt they needed to change the format.

Hope said...

Mnwhr--Did you punch him in the liver?

Anndi--ewww yeah...just read that. You are defintiey in contention.

Travis--I lost an entire research papaer on an old HP piece of crap at university. It was the first time I ever fully understood the phrase "throw up in your mouth". nothing like busting your ass and having nothing to show for it...ARGGGGH. I feel for ya guy.

Chris said...

Here is my submission.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5twTh0h-FA

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)