Riding Shotgun?

on 25 December 2008


Would love to stay here and blog instead of going to the inlaws, but I'm supposed to be running home to get some cough syrup for Matthew so time is short.

Merry Christmas!!!!!

May the gravy, cheesecake, eggnog and beer not wind up on your ass.

I hope everyone got what they wanted or at least didn't get what they didn't want.

It's been fast and furious over here the last couple of days.

I'm taking care of some chickens named Gary and Robert and a cat that hangs out in their coop named Scaredy Cat...that has therapy written all over it, eh?

I think we'll all get along JUST fine.


Have to go to the inlaws now.

Sigh.

Yeah

I know.

MORE therapy.



Nah

not really.



I plan on drinking.
Heavily.

It's an instant personality affliction fixer.

Hell, I bet it will even do something for mine.

And if it doesn't I can at least gauge how drunk I am by whether I can say:

"Personality affliction fixer" five times really fast.


Again...Merry Christmas, Ya'll.
XOXOXOXOX


If I could send ya'll anything it would involve a chartered plane and a 10 day break from it all. I'll just swing around and pick everyone up.


Be ready when I get there!!!

I'm not waiting on your asses.
Who's riding shotgun?

11 comments:

Travis said...

Wishing you the joy of the season! Have a drink or three and enjoy!

Wreggie said...

Merry Christmas girl! Thanks for taking the time to post.

I am surrounded by in laws now and am slipping away gradually via wine.

Ferdinand "Santa" Claus said...

> May the gravy, cheesecake,eggnog and beer not wind up on your ass.

Eh, three out of four ain't bad.


A very Merry Christmas from our family to yours.

Wow, that was awkward said...

A plane ride offer from a gal in Houston? That combo doesn't sound so great from Denver right now. That crashed plane is still sitting there....

Southern Sage said...

Well I wanna ride in the back with strippers or otherwise naked chicks!!

Drink me a dozen or so!

Merry Christmas!

Colonel "Santa" Sanders said...

Better put some clothes on Gary and Robert. Nothing like naked chicks to get folks all fired up.

Hope said...

Travis--Yup I did!!! I'm home now. Kids stayed at grandmas...

Wreggie--How wer the inlaws?? More importantly, how was the inlaw.

Akward--Scaredy cat...

Sage--Do you know how much strippers cost, boy?

Ferdinand--which one didn't make it?

Colonel--cross dressing chickens?!?? ewwwww.

Rolando said...

Merry Christmas Hope! Thanks for your friendship throughout the year!

Hope said...

Right back atcha, Ro!!

Linda and her Twaddle said...

Wishing you the loveliest day ever. Enjoy and indulge.

PhilippinesPhil said...

Thanks. But, what's with the fixation in this post on ass? ...grin.
best wishes from El "Jack Ass"

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)