Wheezing the Youtube

on 30 November 2008

I have been wheezing the Youtube juice today trying to deny school is looming in less than 15 hours...sigh.

Blech.

All the week off did was make me want another week off. Do you know the worst three weeks in a school year are those between Thanksgiving and Christmas? Seriously. I suspect tryptophan affects synaptic firing cause when these kiddos come back turkey gravy has more neural activity going on.




Two favorite things of the day:
White and Nerdy
Yes. I know. I'm easily entertained. That seriously cannot come come as a surprise to anyone.

and

Gandalf vs. Bogroth.
"YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!"
One of my favoirte movie lines of all time.

Second favorite: Gandalf's line at the other end of this scene:
edit (thanks Sarah): "I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin on the mountainside."

Good stuff.

5 comments:

Little Grasshopper said...

"I smote my enemy and threw down his ruin on the mountainside"

Actually flip it around....it is "I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin on the moutainside"

Love ya! Great movie!!!!!

Haro Genki said...

Very nice stuff , pity no movies lately can match it.

Anonymous said...

When you go to Taji, bring a laptop with every CODEC known to man. That way you can join to media swap and watch movies.

Gandolf is cool.

mnwhr said...

I am amazed that someone made movies that rivaled the books, I spent SUnday night watching as well!

Hope said...

Grasshopper--thanks! I fixed it.

Harmoney--ain't it the truth??

ANON--when can I come over and get them.

Mnwhr--heehee...great minds and all that eh?

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)