More from Taji

on 29 November 2008

Heard more from Taji today.

You could hear the aircraft in the background and a unit offering artillery support to a position probably miles from camp.

In closer proximity, but still over 7000 miles by this phone connection, doors were slamming as classes changed and instructors came in with questions for the director and to let him know it was pouring rain and one of the company trucks had a window down.

My office is being planned and my living quarters will be assigned once the contract is submitted in December.

Now I wait for my passport and try to make myself believe this isn't all going to evaporate any minute.

6 comments:

Southern Sage said...

nah don't sweat it it'll happen. Maybe you'll have a big ole time!!

Little Grasshopper said...

I am sure it will happen...so how long will you be gone?

mnwhr said...

It'll happen, and be here in no time.

Hope said...

Sage--YUP if I'm there it will definitely be a big ol time. of what who knows.

Grasshopper--tthru Sept with a Dec option.

Mnwhr--mostly I believe it but I hold something in reserve in the name of self preservation.

justhay said...

Wow, an exciting adventure!

PhilippinesPhil said...

Is this still happening?

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)