Window or Aisle

on 28 November 2008

It's so damn quiet here.

The night's temperament such a stark contrast to that of Thanksgiving day.

I have a million things flying around in my head.
Work
home
milsupport

The school break is 2/3's of the way over.

My boss in Taji gave me a call today confirming airline tickets and whether I prefer window or aisle.

I didn't have time to absorb it while I was in the midst of everything else today.

Now those last two words ring in my ears.

Window or aisle.

12 comments:

~J said...

window...enjoy the ride

Linda and her Twaddle said...

Window, you can lean your head against the cool glass when you are wondering what on earth you are doing....

MizMell said...

Window! Enjoy the view.

Hope said...

J,Linda, Miz--I see all my long time blogger buddies are on the same page. I keep thinking something will fall through, but all things point to it NOT falling through.wow.

Southern Sage said...

The black box, DUH

Hope said...

Sage_ WHAH??

Little Grasshopper said...

I would say.....the window. I cannot believe it is getting so close to time now mama!

fairyflutters said...

Window all the way. :)

I hope you change your mind though.

Southern Sage said...

sit in the black box!!
sheeeeeesh
it always survives crashes!

Hope said...

little grasshopper...it does seem like it will be here before I know it.

fairy...whatcha so worried about, mama?

sage...yeah but wouldn't it be a teeniny bit cramped?

mnwhr said...

I always like the aisle going and the window returning home, just a weird superstition.

Travis said...

Aisle...easier to get up when you need to visit the little boy's or girl's cabinet in the back of the plane.

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)