I know...Where have you been?

on 06 December 2007

I keep writing posts and deleting them lately. Em, my Aussie friend gave me a meme to do...whew...I love what those can do to get the writing going...thanks mama. I'll get right on that.

I have also been really busy on a mail campaign for my aforementioned jarheads in Iraq. I don't have a blessed thing down for Christmas yet, and the only baking has been quickly vacuum sealed and sent to the Sandbox, but my mail/packing area is consistently busy and Christmasy looking and slightly messy if my 3 year old thinks he needs to help which he does. I'll be back to it after I go run some errands. I have lots of you to visit and a postal clerk who is expecting me. Ha.

PS A couple of extra envelopes of Christmas cards written for the troops and sent to me from my extended network of milsupporters nationwide are up for grabs. All my boys have already been sent theirs. If anyone has a servicemember over in Afghanistan or Iraq or wherever let me know and I will post it on to them. My email link is on my profile page.

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)