Full frontal assault

on 03 December 2007

In terms of this whole full frontal assault thing I have going with stuff --both tangible and intangible, and as of late-- let's just say I am becoming fragilely and moderately optimistic.

This is a war I have waged before, though multiple, contradictory leaks to the media concerning pull out dates and perceived progress in country have sabotaged past objectives.

At this juncture, I am instituting a troop surge on multiple fronts,reassessing goals and working to win the heart of my own person.

As John Nash said, in regards to how he thwarted his deep seated delusions and I now speak of in regards to my own plans for thwarting deep seated old habits:

'like a diet of the mind I chose not to indulge certain appetites.'

Change is an act of the will.

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)