Flinger of the Pee

on 06 December 2007

I saw an ugly, surprisingly resourceful and slightly scary side of my 3 year old today. He showed premeditation, malice and forethought. The boy took a plastic cup, went into the bathroom, peed into it and then flung it at his brothers.

How did I find this out?

Because of the blood curdling scream followed by the long drawn out shriek, "Ewwwwwwwwwwwww he got it in my mouth!!!!!!"

Childless folk, make note, this is one of those sentences you never want to hear without a spouse around to tell, "I'll give you a million dollars, if you go see what's going on."


Postscript: Pintsize Peepee Flinger's reason for instigating biowarfare? With chin tucked, brow furrowed and lips pursed, he growled,"They mean."

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)