Danica, Danica

on 21 April 2008

Jonathan Ferrey, Getty Images



Danica, Danica! Whaddya doing, mama? Ack. You picked a man's sport. Quit yer cryin'--- at least in public! It suggests surprise as in "I can't believe I just won...NOT. It should be, "Damn right I won! Yeahhhhh!" (see below)

And AOL how 'bout you put up a different picture for your lead? You didn't help-- gheesh.

This one was good--what with the whole triumphant, confident thing she had going......

Shuji Kajiyama, AP

Yuh...more with the stereotypes...sigh...look I didn't make the rules...going to go put on my asbestos pants now...You know-- like the ones Danica was probably wearing in this picture...

4 comments:

hippyhappyhay said...

Lol, all she needed was a sparkly tiara ;)

Peggy Sez.. said...

What. A. Wuss.

Hope said...

Peg- You crack me up!

Hope said...

Hippy-Oh Go...I'm glad she didn't have one...lol.

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)