7 more things

on 17 April 2008

Shoved to Them sent me a meme a while back and I haven't answered yet. 7 things to share about me. It's always a funny meme because I think we write this stuff down to show one thing about ourselves and we wind up showing something else. hmmm...

I think I will work it like this:

7 things going on right this minute.

1. I am putting away laundry and cleaning out closets.

2. I'm sore, but today I am noticing a lot of muscles twitching and firing for no apparent reason.

3. I am beating back a cold. Sleep has been my friend lately...imagine that.

4. Jake is about to get duct taped to a chair so his math will get done. Hey this is home school, baby, I can DO that.

5. Looked at some Cross fit video. These folks are ferocious beasts. Beasts, I tell you. There are no other words.

6. All my Marines and soldiers save two outfits are pretty well out of harms way for the time being. Hallelujah! Prayer to them is constant.

7. Since I can't seem to get enough to eat or drink these days I need to go into the kitchen and find something nutritionally sound so I don't inhale massive amounts of carbs.

4 comments:

Michael said...

Hope is threatening me! Don't believe anything she says!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linda and her Twaddle said...

Just read up on Crossfit - sounds a bit high in the ouch factor to me. Although.....something I would try having done bootcamp here once and loved it (apart from the one early morning).

Them carbs - mmmmmm, so yummy.

Hope said...

Linda- it's a GOOD hurt.

Hope said...

Mike--Sissy.

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)