Brick Walls and Waiting

on 10 April 2008

I was working on some unrelated things here and came across two quotes:

Brick walls are there for a reason. They're there to show you how badly you want something.

All I can say is given that I must want this REALLY REALLY desperately.

Another quote from the same piece is by Jon Snoddy:
Wait long enough and people will surprise and impress you. When you are pissed off and angry at them you just haven't given them enough time.
And here I thought a good punch in the mouth always took care of things.

5 comments:

Peggy Sez.. said...

The brick wall just gives them time to escape..Providing you are on the other side of said brick wall..I need more coffee...BAWAHAHA!

PhilippinesPhil said...

Doesn't it all depend on WHICH side of the wall you are?

Hope said...

Peg- my quarry is unescapable!

Hope said...

Phil--Absolutely that and which side of the wall you want to be on....

PhilippinesPhil said...

I LIVE in a land of walls. For most of us, they keep us and our "stuff" safe. I'm always amazed when I go back to the States and see all those homes sitting "undefended" right in the middle of their neatly tended lawns. How unusual compared to most of the rest of the world.

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)