Snapdragons and pranks.

on 13 July 2008




I am a
Snapdragon


What Flower
Are You?


"Mischief is your middle name, but your first is friend. You are quite the prankster that loves to make other people laugh."

Samples from my body of work:
I had "It's a boy" signs put into a friend's yard while she was away on vacation for a week. She already had five kids and was big into Little League in her small town so she fielded congratulatory calls for weeks and offered me corollary hand gestures of goodwill during that same period of time. What a gal.

Once I wrote a fake letter from the even more fake Texas Consortium for Pedagological Behavior Modification, soliciting my obnoxious, overbearing, inept vice principal in charge of discipline with his input on an equally fake text book on the topic. I wrote 100 questions and made the directions include him answering the questions (essay and multiple choice) in the order they were given without initial perusal. He was so jazzed about "being tapped" he carried that %^&$# packet all over school and mentioned to anyone who would listen for two days all the work he had to do on his "book". The second two days he spent hunting down the "a-hole who sent the %^&$# packet" since the last question asked if he thought waterboarding a student was more effective than a rubber hose...Dumbass...who would buy that sh*t in the first place? The head of the "Consortium" was a one Dr. Benjamin Doverman... what an igmo.


I decorated someone's house for Christmas in the middle of August replete with lights and fake snow...

I stuffed a friend's car with helium balloons and wrapped the whole thing in saran wrap.


I had an accomplice tell a coworker I had kicked a mutual friend's ass at a club the night before and that's why she was in her room with her door closed trying to use cover up on the black eye I gave her. My classroom door was closed, he was told, because I was psyching myself up to finish up the job in the hallway...He totally fell for it, threw himself in front of my door when I came out and explained plaintively and with a great deal of feeling how I couldn't throw my life away like that. We almost peed ourselves. It was payback for he always standing us up at happy hour. We explained sweetly that had he been there, we wouldn't have been able to screw with him like that...it only occured to me later that the joke was on me...I mean he had to believe I would actually do that to begin with for the joke to go over and he totally did.


4 comments:

Little Grasshopper said...

So how can you keep from being the brunt of the jokes Hope? Sounds like you liked some of them...hell even called them friend....we are all in trouble. ha ha ha!

hippyhappyhay said...

Hmmm, I am so happy I live in a different hemisphere...you are scary!

KA said...

seriously, you're a prankster~ how do u keep from them retaliating?

Hope said...

little- i could tell you but...

hippy-muwhahahaha

kat--see my rplay to little...

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)