Anatomy of Construction

on 07 February 2008

Anatomy of Construction is a site I found surfing my favorites the other night. Though now I am not sure which one it was...pretty sad my mind already slipping and all.


Anyway.
Go see him.
There are a lot of talented writers out there--just look at my blogroll. One thing I really like specifically is his ability to talk about his craft and be so encouraging of others as they hone theirs as well...

You will have to go and read this guy's work and missives for writing. He is out of Australia and working as a writer. My hero.

Just...go see what he has to say. I think you will be glad you did.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Thanks for the link! I went to his site and his writing style is great. I enjoyed his blog a lot.

I hope that you are doing well. *hugs*

BT Cassidy said...

*Blush* aw, thanks, Hope, appreciate the plug immensely. I'm pretty lucky, writing a blog about writing, because I'm preaching to the choir, we all know how great writing can be, and see the things it points to in ourselves = ) Thanks again fro the plug, and keep up the great work on Hope Radio = )

Tom

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)