Stealth pooping

on 19 October 2007

My kid refuses to poop in the potty.


Nope.
Instead he has taken to stealth pooping.

After the last of the diapers ran out, his early warning system, which consisted of an antsy, stricken faced poopoo dance followed by, "Mom, need diaper. Need diaper!", has gone defunct and so now instead he just finds a place to hide, gets into postion and dumps a load.

At best I get one of the other kids dropping a dime on him in the act then a frenzied chase, subsequent bedlam followed by HAZMAT deployment operations.

Yup! That's several years of therapy right there ALONE!

Anyway, usually afterwards, if he does the deed unbusted, he just sidles up to me and says, "Mom, I wuv you." Yuh, you got it. I am starting to connect this kid's love for me with the smell of crap, he's been doing it so often lately. It's almost Pavlovian and it's starting to freak me out!!!Okay?!

That's it I am going to the store for Huggies RIGHT NOW man...I can't have that rattling around in my head...it could screw with me for years not that there isn't a healthy line of stuff like that queing up already.

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)