What is a Yankee?
The same as a quickie, but a guy can do it alone.

Why is air a lot like sex?
Because it's no big deal unless you're not getting any.

What do you call a smart blonde?
A golden retriever.

I'll get back to posting soon. I am up to my ears in flat rate boxes, letters for my jarheads, Halloween festivities and the like! The vomit comet hit our house big a few days back so things are a little appropriate-for-the- season-gross around here...Happy Halloween everyone! Deb thanks for the forward! By the way...you ALL need to read Rolando's post today--it will balance out my current run at crudity. Thanks again Rolando!

1 comments:

NerdyRedneck Rob said...

ROFL! Those were good! The air one hit a little close to home! :) Well, now that I think of it so did the yankee one but lets not go there! ;) :)

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)