Duuuuuuuuuuuude!!!

on 29 October 2007

THEY FOUND MY WALLET!!

It was in the mail--no address ...seems a postal worker from my post office saw someone in the store parking lot pitching my wallet after they took the money and the silver change out of it......since I am at the post office so much sending mail to Iraq he recognized my mug on the license and dropped it off at the house at some point today...how cool is that??? and weird, too...huh?

Whew....I despise going to the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles...getting a new license is akin to a rectal without the KY jelly around here--worse...at least in there's a waiting room at the doc's office...at the DMV you just stand in line after line between each personal violation.

This is as close as I have to come to that place...whew...unpuckering now...

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)