What kind of warrior are you?

on 14 January 2008

http://www.wolfhut.org/cgi-bin/warrior-test.cgi

Yeah I couldn't resist this one...what with warrior in the title and all...Here's my dirt--I don't know that I hold to it, but you how it is with random quizzes...Post to comments I'm dying to know what it said about everyone else...well it's because I'm easily entertained...no surprise there...

Your sphere is Guardian (Person of great Love and Altruism), and your class is Champion (Self-Righteous and Confident).
You are true heroic material. You find great motivation in the things you love, and great inspiration in your sense of self-confidence, and your excellence. Once you get your mind set on a goal, you are nearly unstoppable, and given enough time, you will meet it.

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)