Time for Awards...

on 12 January 2008

Bob at Blackholes and Astrostuff gave me an award for the milsupport work I do. I have had it for a few days, but the blur of a flu kept me from telling him how much I appreciated it until now.

Bob's site is a great blog itself. He offers so much to the blogoshpere.

Here are some blogs who I want to pass this award on to for the same reasons...they inspired me all last year and I expect that they will continue to do so.

Eric at Zen Traveler

D at CI Roller-Dude

and St. Grumpy

Also Heather at the Wishful Writer gave me the 'You Make Me Smile"award while back and I never said thank you. I'd like to pass on to Linda at Linda and Her Surroundings, Agnes and Matthew over at Hex my Ex. and to two new blogs I have been reading lately June Cleaver after a Six Pack and Shoved to Them...

I was going to give my opinions about them,in fact I went on and on there for a few paragraphs, but they don't need my words. THeir blogs speak for themselves.

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)