Payback

on 06 March 2008

Heather over at Wishful Writer I identify with on so many different levels...well 'cept I like boys, er I mean Tony. He's hot. Oh and Heather is Pee Thyself funny. If you do go read her blog and you have any kind of bladder problems whatsoever you may want to look into Depends. I bet I even have coupons for them. Email me and I'll send you some.

This post is indicative of the stuff that 'happens' to her though purely on speculation I suspect more often indicative of what she 'happens' on others...taking into account the way she uses her talents, methinks the situation/Emily payback she is relating may be from Emily perchance?

No matter.
Emily, that was genius!
It will be costly, but I gotta respect the genius!
By the way, what did Heather do?
You can tell me.

I love a good payback.
Especially when
it's creative,
well thought out,
well executed,
and
of course,
not aimed at me though again even if it is aimed at me --the good ones are still enjoyed on some unplumbed masochistic level.

You'll have to keep checking back at Wishful Writer to see how Heather gets hers...

because

ohhhhhhhhhh she will.

She's Heather and
there is one thing for certain:
it's gonna be gooooooooooood.

Emily, be ready.
Oh and Heather, for God's sake, don't forget pictures!

2 comments:

thewishfulwriter said...

LOL!

You are hysterical and SO wrong! There I was, all innocent like, and Emily completely threw me under the IT bus. Not nice.

It was completely unprovoked.

And she WILL get hers.

How and when, I have yet to determine. Trust that it will be in front of hundreds of people and will likely involve me stealing her clothes.

Pictures will be taken. :)

Catherine said...

Hello my dear! I hope you are well. :)

Guess what? You've been tagged! Please visit my blog and read the "4x4 meme" post.

*hugs*

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)