More celebrations...

on 03 July 2009

My sis hit the big 40 on Tuesday. She's got more dirt on me than anyone else in the Free World so of course I took her out for lunch. Well and 'cause I kinda like her.

Three days before that my parents gave Tony and I a night out for our anniversary. Yep. As of June 19 when we met we have been aware of each others existence for 20 years. As of June 27, 1992 we have been married for 17. That's seven thousand nine hundred and six days as of today or 140 in dog years. heee.

7 comments:

CI-Roller Dude said...

Birthdays and things like that are way too over rated.
Make everyday important.

coffeypot said...

Happy Birthday to Sis; Happy Anniversary to you and Tony (in English) and arf arf arf (in dog language) :-)

Southern (in)Sanity said...

Looks like some great celebrations!

A belated Happy Birthday to your sister, and a belated Happy Anniversary to you and your husband.

Hope said...

Anything with presents involved is NOT overrated...heehee

Thanks coffey... :)

You, too, R. Hope everyone has a great 4th!

CI-Roller Dude said...

Hey, be careful if you go watch a movie with Coffeypot.

Travis said...

Happy Anniversary!

Rolando said...

40 huh, that's a big milestone! But for me, it's just a number lol

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)