Proof positive that it is at least half in the delivery, if you plan on getting any, I mean...

I'm writing this early. Not something I usually do, but I've had few glasses of wine and it's only 8. In twelve hours I have to be at the gym. I suspect it's going to hurt, but I'll have to get back to you on that.

The fact that we are sitting with friends watching Mission Impossible on Telemundo with no subtitles should indicate all of us have had a couple of glasses of wine...


The discussion first centered on Tom Cruise's voice over and how it sounded a lot taller than Tom though any masculine voice would tend to do that.

'Course, dear mama friend, exacting in nature, had me go online and google "How tall is Tom Cruise?" How messed up is that? You have a life where someone you don't know can go online and ask an electronic oracle how tall you are and BAM...5 foot 7 inches ,which no one believes anyway, jumps right on out atcha?!!!...that's just wrong...

but so is watching Mission Impossible in Spanish when you don't speak it.That's just messed up. What could be more messed up than that you ask?


Well I'll tell ya it's one of our friends singing it's Business Time in the middle of our living room... In order for that to have a chance at a being funny you have to watch the video. So shoo...hurry up and go watch it.

10 comments:

Loz said...

Wednesday is a gratnight for TV ;)

Matt-Man said...

A chick wearing nothing but a raggedy old T-Shirt is a HAWT look. Cheers Hope!!

Southern Sage said...

you live in Tx, you don't speak the state language?

Southern (in)Sanity said...

So ... how tall is Tom Cruise?

Jay said...

I watch lots of shows on Univision and Telemundo with the sound all the way down.

Hope said...

Loz--lol so I have heard. Is that what they are calling it now?

Mattman--Matt Matt Matt...suckin up I see...lol.

Sage- I understand some, but speak only a little. I think the language on telemundo is usually T&A anyway.

Southern- The boy's 5 foot seven...

Jay- I have no doubt. lol. Why do you think I posted that hawt picture of Salma Hayak down there?? duh. haha

Ron said...

I know should be shot as a not normal person...

...but I never watch TV!?!

I mean, I have a TV, but I only use it to watch DVD rentals.

That's probably because I spend so much DAMN time on this DAMN computer! Oh...DAMN it to hell!

But I'm shocked at Tom Cruises height!?! My god...I'm 5'7" and he appears much taller than me.

*It must be that movie screen!

Travis said...

I can promise you that the height of the Cruise creature is of absolutely zero interst to me in any context.

But that's just me.

MizMell said...

Sounds like a fun evening (an no, I'm not a Tom Cruise fan...)

My big thrill these days is "The Big Bang Theory." I'm exploring my inner geek!

Hope said...

Ron-- with you on that...it's either computer or kitchen or reading these days. I live such an eventful life...

Trav--Yeah I fell ya...wine and a foreign language kida skewed our judgement I suppose...

Miz--Big Bang huh? I just saw a piece on Einstein recently. First time I got abetter grasp of his theory of relativity.

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)