Pictures and Websites

on 13 March 2009



Okay Readers, FMD reminded me the import of squirreling digital data away to be used on offspring as leverage, for retributive purposes and general parental amusement. I think I may make this a weekly Friday post.

This is Littlest Guy with his Aunt Spoil-Them-Rotten when he was about four or five months.

Any takers with coming up with a caption?
Come on, you know you wanna. I just checked my reinstalled Sitemeter so I know you're coming round--what with that and my obvious general irresistibleness and all...

11 comments:

Linda and her Twaddle said...

I feel I am being watched.....

Dana said...

Nooooo! She's watching!!

Cunning_Linguist said...

Who is this woman, and why did she put dogs on me feet.

Atlas said...

And here's the finished product! As I said, almost anyone can make one of these, using tools you already have around the home.

Southern (in)Sanity said...

Wow. I have to agree with Linda and her Twaddle. That is a bit concerning.

Hope said...

Linda/Dana/Southern- Ha! Til Southern said something I thought you two were leaving a caption! Shaking head...I should stop posting so late--er early...

Cunni--Like a said. Auntie spoil(ed) them.

Atlas--You crack me up.

Southern Sage said...

Some privacy please I'm poooooooooooooooooopin!

Ron said...

I'm doggone tired!

Adorable photo, Hope!

Fu Manchu Dad said...

"Okay, seriously, does no one else see that I am far too dark complexioned to pull off this powder blue outfit? Dammit, I thought all women had fashion sense!"

Anonymous said...

That was an astonishing sensation. I think I'll do that again...

Hope said...

sage--You're prolly right come to think of it.

Ron- Thank you. He does get away with murder!

FMD--ROFLMAO...

Anon--you gotta email me and tell me who you are. hahaha.

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)