Sorry it's been so long...

on 21 August 2009

I've been busy and then not so busy.
I'm here, but looking for a job,
taking care of my guys,
my kids,
getting into a school routine
and well, that's about it.

Saw a bunch of old homeschool friends recently,
been totally bad about any kind of social media save admining Mike's Castra Praetoria blog and posting for World on Terror News.
I hired a personal trainer even though I can't afford it and because I don't want to buy a size 8. Thighs kissing ever so slightly was a smack to the back of the head like no other. For me, I mean. Don't bust my ass.

I've been a bit of a lazy sow since the cruise and Taji falling through.


Still waiting to hear back from Lima Company, but the 1st Sgt in that battalion's H&S Company said Lima did get all their supplies. Thanks and as soon as I get pics I'll put them up!

hope

1 comments:

Kanani said...

The 759th FST received your boxes. They send many thanks. They'll write this week sometime. I'll send pics to your email addy.

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)