Going postal

on 05 August 2009

My house is trashed... boxes, custom forms, labels, bubble wrap everywhere. It's postal, I tell ya! Postal!

Remnants of a four day weekend and a visit from one of our friends we made during his deployment you will find in my room since I haven't actually unpacked from the resort, yet.

There's bag of flips flops hanging on the doorknob for Kanani and my dining room table looks like a Stop and Go covered in jerky, cigarettes, dip, snacks and magazines.

What I need is for Tony to call me up and say, "Hey honey, the principal from Jake's new school wants to do a home visit for his interview. She'll be over for dinner tonight."

Ohmyhell.
THEN I'd move my ass.

Maybe.

2 comments:

Coffeypot said...

Show some class, take the principal to the Waffle House for supper.

Kanani said...

Ah... flip flops! Yes, that's really nice. THANK YOU!
Also, I sent yer widdle 1st Sgt. a book today.
Glad you had a good weekend. I understand how it is to have your house start looking like a post office annex, and all those custom forms!

Anyway, I've posted a note from The Hubs over on my blog. And also a shopping list on the sidebar.

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)