Time

on 26 August 2007

I waste alot of it. I use alot of it, but I waste alot of it,too. Peole alsways seem to think I am doing all this stuff all the time, but I can honestly say that my forward motion is matched only by the inertia I can experience, too.

Lately I have used a lot of my time to set up support for Marines in Iraq and a solider in Afghanistan...I dunno what the deal is, but I am completely fired up about making sure these peole know they are not forgotten.

Lately, I have been working on the house a bit and trying to get things in order so I can homeschool and just "be" in this house in a cmofortable way. In a way that I feel at peace with...I think that since I have not been able to find that peace yet I alo tend to distract myself with things that I seem to bring peace to me...like fighting...lol...yeah-- fighting you know sitcking up for the people that seem to need a champion. I am all for fighting the good fight where that is concerned...I even have one friend who swears I am at my personal best when I have a fight to fight.Though I guess the ones in my life that need championing the most are my own children. Most of the time I am happy with my own efforts, but I know there are times when I could do more for them. Hopefully, this recognition will affect the time I spend this year on championing them as well as I do strangers in foreign lands.

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)