Been sitting in front of the computer all morning. Looking up numbers and trying to get some things done. The only thing I have managed is to slap my desk, mutter shit under my breath and hear a two year old echo said expletive from somewhere behind me...ack...shit? No! No! Shoot! Say shoot! Let's say it together. Shoot, shoot, shoot:::sigh...a two year old with a potty mouth greatttt.Smukke, I love the toilet paper idea and I have a shower system myself---as for the cup carrying aside from switching hands every time I take a step I haven't'gotten proficient at getting a drink from point A to Point B. I am waiting on a call from my insurance company and going to court on the 9th for a stop sign I DID NOT RUN. Luckily no one else was hurt and the freaks were speeding in a wrong lane...I have been told it will be a wash, but who knows? I read a lot of Ann Lamott and like she said KFUK radio is tuning in loud and clear at this point...I have even played the worst case scenario game, but still in a really crappy mood. Sure, sure some of it is projection, but some of it's cause holy crap people can be assholes.... I hope to hear from Memorial Hermann so we can audit my bill...nahhh I'll call them again...cause I'm just that pissed... I wish I could have had the guts to tell the paramedics who cut me out of the car to leave me on the corner-- I wound up going to a podiatrist for $200 bucks worth of treatment and I could have gotten the $158.00 tenus shot for 24 bucks online...some of the other stuff they say happened didn't---monitoring, blood tests, double xrays when the tech told me while I was there that he didn't get a good shot--I wasn't sitting up enough-- whahuh?? I get to pay for your screw up...k.....I wonder if whole hospital administrations go to hell? hmmmm Hey, Hermann! CAT scan this!!!!!!

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)