Novel? Not!

on 04 November 2006

A friend of mine told me that November was National Novel Writing month...lol...well of course it's novel writing month! What else could it be? I for one drag galleys around with me wherever I go. In fact I had four kids just so I would have material to write about...slick, huh?

Obviously, whoever planned that little bit of calendar is not in their right mind, or, at best, living on an island off the coast Argentina --you know, freaking Antarctica?!?!?! And no way do they have kids or relatives-- otherwise they would have named November National "Lord, Get Me Through the Next Two Months " month. Who are we kidding here???

November would consist of "Why Do I Have to Have That Inlaw? Week followed by "We Are Sticking to a Budget This Year and I Mean It" Week followed closely by "God, Please Don't Make Me Look Fat This Year in Front of My Totally Size 6 Sils" Week and btw that last week starts on Turkey day the exact same time the gravy hits the table. tsk tsk...God is soooooooooooooooo a man, a man with a sick sense of humor...

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)